Collecting Personal Information
AMATA may collect information from its customers in the following cases.
- When purchasing or using Games through game devices, PCs and mobile devices such as cell phones with network functionality
IDs, game records, game results, and billing records provided by game platforms, OS information for game devices and terminals, model names, identifiers, location information that can be obtained from mobile devices, advertisement viewing information, etc.
- When browsing the AMATA website
browsing history of the AMATA website, device identification information, IP address and location information used during browsing, language, and Internet environment.
- When participating in AMATA campaigns, exhibitions, or events
Customer name, residential address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, age, gender, nickname, and other information necessary to accept participation applications.
- When answering AMATA questionnaires
Customer name, residential address, email address, date of birth, age, gender, nickname, and other information entered into the questionnaire.
- When responding to inquiries related to Games
Customer name, email address, inquiry content, the response provided, and other information required to deal with the inquiry.
- AMATA may also acquire Personal Information posted to social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms hosted by third parties, in cases where the customer has provided consent to said third party to provide their information to others.
Personal Information Usage Purposes
AMATA will use the Personal Information obtained in accordance with This Policy for the following purposes.
- To provide Games, data storage for the continued use of Games, links between Games on different media, rankings of Game results, and managing matches with Games.
- To provide information on AMATA’s campaigns, exhibitions, events, etc., to manage them, and to send prizes.
- To respond to Games-related questions and inquiries.
- To respond to violations of AMATA’s Games-related terms, guidelines, and policies (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”).
- To send notifications of changes in Terms.
- To develop and improve our Games and services.
- To analyze client environment information used while browsing the AMATA website.
- To create statistical and analytic documentation.
Outsource and Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
AMATA will not provide Personal Information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without prior consent of the customer. However, this does not apply to the following cases when providing information to the following third parties (including those located outside of Japan).
- When AMATA entrusts all or part of the handling of Personal Information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use to said party.
- When Personal Information is provided in connection with the succession of AMATA’s business due to merger or related reasons.
- When providing information is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer is likely to impede the execution of said affairs.
- When permitted by the Protection of Personal Information Act or other laws or regulations.
Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
When AMATA receives a request from a customer to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of their Personal Information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, if AMATA deems it appropriate, AMATA will comply with their request within a reasonable range as soon as reasonably possible after confirming the identity of the customer. AMATA will also notify the customer if the Personal Information in question does not exist.
The above will not apply to cases where AMATA is not obligated to disclose Personal Information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations. Note that a fee of ¥1,000 will be required for each disclosure request.
If you have any inquiries regarding This Policy, requests for disclosure of Personal Information, or opinions or questions regarding how we handle Personal Information, contact us using the following inquiry form.
Amata Games website inquiry form
AMATA may modify This Policy as necessary. Revisions to This Policy will be effective from the time they are posted on this website. By using our Games after any This Policy revisions, the customer agrees to the revised This Policy.
Developed: September 30th, 2021