Horror adventure game with a unique VR take on a survival horror classic
Organ Quarter is a VR survival horror game focused on what made survival horror great: labyrinthine environments, resource management and well-balanced puzzling. An homage to the slow, methodical survival horror experiences of the ’90s, explore the compelling nightmare world and enjoy the most intimate horror experience yet.
How is Organ Quarter Unique?
This is not a wave shooter or a walking simulator – Organ Quarter is a long-form horror adventure. This is an experience that plays out over a large area over 5-8 hours, with intricately connected levels, gun combat, resources and tools at the player’s disposal.
Uncover what has gripped and twisted the Organ Quarter. Over weeks and months of isolation in your apartment, something has happened to the city. It has become infected. Everything has become twisted by a disease that may or may not have a motive. Explore a city that has become a wasteland and body-horror nightmare, full of surreal puzzles and grotesque beings.
In Organ Quarter, you will experience:
- tense survival and combat and a nightmarish, hostile environment
- spatial and physical puzzles that toy with hand-tracked VR systems
- a selection of powerful weapons with which to dispatch many types of foe
- unique VR twists on survival horror staples you love
- a self-contained story where you delve into the heart of what has twisted the city