NOSTALGIC TRAIN Press Kit
For those of you with the media, we have prepared a page with basic information, press releases, logos, screenshots, and other image materials for each game provided by Amata Games.
Please feel free to make use of it.
– Two fluctuations at journey’s end –
Beautiful countryside novel and walking simulator
NOSTALGIC TRAIN is a mystical and melancholic first-person adventure/walking simulator set in the Japanese countryside, where you solve not only the mystery of the missing people of Natsugiri, but also that of “yourself”.
It contains both a story mode, “Two fluctuations at journey’s end”, and a free mode, where you can explore the world of Natsugiri at your own pace.
Relax and immerse yourself in a fantastical world full of tragic stories and beautiful nostalgic scenery, created by the Japanese indie game developer, Tatamibeya.
*Recommended by the 22nd Japan Media Arts Screening Committee*
I was so dazzled that I could barely open my eyes. The singing of the cicadas and the humid air surrounded me. The air is filled with the faint smell of the sea breeze.
I’m sitting on a wooden bench in an old station building.
Where is this place? And… what am I doing here?
A nostalgic countryside.
A station marked “Natsugiri”.
A single-track railroad.
As if stepping out of the purest of white light, I woke up here, my memories gone.
I could not find anyone in this strange place…
- Title: NOSTALGIC TRAIN
- Genre: First-Person Adventure/Walking Simulator
- Supported Hardware: Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
- Distributing Stores (Download only): Nintendo eShop, PlayStation™Store, Microsoft Store
- Number of Players: 1
- Online Play: No online play available
- Languages: Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- Price: 13.99USD~ (Including tax, Prices may differ across stores/regions)
- Release Date: August 26, 2021 *Microsoft Store Release Date: February 2, 2022
- Ratings: IARC 3+, ESRB E, CLASSIND Livre, USK 0, PEGI 3+, OFLC G, GRAC All
- Developer: Tatamibeya (畳部屋)
- Publisher: AMATA K.K.
- Official Website: https://amata.games/en/game/nostalgic-train/
- Copyright: ©2018 Tatamibeya All Rights Reserved.
About AMATA K.K.
- Company Name: Amata K.K.
- Representative: Yasutaka Masuda, Company President and Representative Director
- Address: Sato Building 5F, Kita-Shinjuku 1-5-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-0074, JAPAN
- Established: June 25, 2008
- Business: Game Business & others
- Official Website: https://amata.co.jp/en/
- About Amata K.K.:
Founded in Tokyo in 2008, Amata K.K. has helped develop smartphone titles for a wide variety of world-renowned Japanese game companies over the years. With many staff having over 20 years of game industry experience, Amata has become a trusted one-stop shop for planning, developing and operating games across a variety of platforms. While keeping the focus on game development, Amata has also begun to expand into VR, video, media and other forms of entertainment.
- Nintendo eShop
- US Store
- EU Store (UK)
- Asia Store (HK)
- Microsoft Store
NOSTALGIC TRAIN Xbox version Launch Trailer
NOSTALGIC TRAIN PS4/PS5 version Launch Trailer
NOSTALGIC TRAIN Switch version Launch Trailer
“NOSTALGIC TRAIN” Press Release List
- July 29, 2022
NOSTALGIC TRAIN Screenshot Contest Winners Announced
- June 9, 2022
NOSTALGIC TRAIN Screenshot Contest Held
- February 2, 2022
NOSTALGIC TRAIN for Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S Released Worldwide
along with a Launch Trailer
- November 25, 2021
NOSTALGIC TRAIN for PlayStation®4/PlayStation®5 Released Worldwide along with a Launch Trailer
- November 22, 2021
NOSTALGIC TRAIN for PlayStation®4/PlayStation®5 will be released on November 25th!
- August 26, 2021
Beautiful Countryside Novel and Walking Simulator
NOSTALGIC TRAIN for Nintendo Switch™ Released Worldwide Today!