Added comfort vignette adjustment function, a feature to skip events, to the Rift version, etc.
We are pleased to announce that we have updated the application in Meta Quest Store today, adding the following features and fixing the following bugs.
- Target HMD: Oculus Rift/ Rift S
- Update date: February 8, 2023
- Version: 1.1.0217
- Main updates/fixes
- Added a feature to skip events by long-pressing the trigger button.
- Allowed to adjust the Comfort Vignette in 4 strength levels (Inactive, Small, Medium, Large).
- Please try this setting if you are prone to VR sickness.
- Modified to increase the amount of healing by joining hands/time passing when Shield Mode (easy difficulty) is selected.
- Added Simplified Chinese UI interface and subtitles.
- Other minor adjustments.
- How to update: Please follow the instructions on the app’s dashboard.
We hope you find “The Tale of Onogoro” even easier to play with this update and bug fixes.
We would appreciate your continued feedback and requests.
- The Tale of Onogoro, News
- February 08, 2023