Added a Blink ON/OFF option for snap turns, and bugs fixed, etc..
We are pleased to announce that we have updated the application on Meta Quest Store today, adding the following functions and fixing the following bugs.
- Update date: August 4, 2022
- Version: 1.1.0093
- Main updates/fixes
- Added a Blink ON/OFF option for snap turns.
- Enabled “Skip Event” within the Options Menu, even when holding hands with Haru.
- Fixed an issue where Channelling stones became unable to return to their active state if their ki had been absorbed under certain conditions.
- Adjusted so that in the event Haru jumps on/off the Quelling Stone due to the proximity of objects like Lodestones, she will not automatically reactive a Sakafune Stone that has already been activated once.
- Other minor adjustments.
- How to update: Please follow the instructions on the app’s dashboard.
We apologize for any inconveniences that these bugs may have caused you.
We hope you continue to enjoy The Tale of Onogoro.
- The Tale of Onogoro, News
- August 04, 2022