Fixed bugs when using zoom, language selection, and other settings in the PS5/PS VR2 version of “Last Labyrinth”
We are pleased to announce that we have updated the application in PlayStation Store today, fixing the following bugs.
- Target distribution store: PlayStation Store
- Targeted consoles: PlayStation 5, PlayStation VR2
- Update date: April 12, 2023
- Version: 1.0.3
- Main fixes
- Fixed an issue that occurred when the pause menu or sketchbook is opened during zooming.
- Changed to set the default application language to follow the system language setting (if applicable) automatically on the first-time startup.
- Changed the hashtag to “#LastLabyrinth” when sharing to SNS such as Twitter, even if the system language is Japanese.
- Changed the title notation to “Last Labyrinth” even if the system language is Japanese.
- How to update: Please follow the instructions on the app’s dashboard.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this bug may have caused our players.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We would appreciate your continued feedback and requests.