You’ll be able to play The Tale of Onogoro on SteamVR! Add it to your wish list now!
Around 5 months after the game was first released on Meta Quest Store on March 17, 2022, the SteamVR version of The Tale of Onogoro will be released this fall in response to requests from many VR gamers.
The game’s Steam store page has also been launched today ahead of its release. Add the game to your wish list now and don’t miss the release date!
The SteamVR version of the game features graphic options such as high-resolution rendering, soft-shadow effect enhancements, as well as extra post-processing effects, all of which are aimed at providing gamers with higher-quality experiences according to their PC specifications.
In addition, the Meta Quest Store will also support Oculus Rift/ Rift S in the fall of 2022.
Overview of the SteamVR version
- Title: The Tale of Onogoro
- Genre: VR Action-Adventure Game
- Supported HMD: Valve Index, HTC VIVE, HTC VIVE Pro/ Pro2, HTC VIVE Cosmos/ Cosmos Elite, Oculus Rift/ Rift S, Meta Quest/ Quest 2, Windows Mixed Reality Immersive Headset
- Supported Hardware: PC fitting the requirements of the above HMDs (Intel® Core i5 4590/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or above/ OS: Windows 10 (64bit) / Memory: 8GB or more)
- Number of Players: 1
- Online Play: No online play available
- Rating: IARC 12+
- Price: To be announced
- Release Date: Fall 2022
- Steam store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2023880/_The_Tale_of_Onogoro/
- The Tale of Onogoro, News
- August 10, 2022