Major Update Last Labyrinth -Lucidity Lost- to Be Implemented for Flat-Panel Monitor Compatibility to Enable Play Without VR Headset!
We will also apply the major update that adds the monitor mode Last Labyrinth -Lucidity Lost-(hereinafter L4) for free to the PS VR and SteamVR versions that are already in operation. This makes it possible to experience the world of Last Labyrinth on the PS4 or PC by itself even if you do not own a VR headset.
*The PS VR2/PS5 versions to be released on the same day will also include the “Last Labyrinth -Lucidity Lost-” monitoring mode.
Major Update Last Labyrinth -Lucidity Lost- Overview
- Update Title: Last Labyrinth -Lucidity Lost-
- Target Distribution Stores: PlayStation™Store, Steam
- Target Hardware: PlayStation 4/ Equivalent to SteamVR compatible PC (Minimum Requirements: Windows 10(64bit)/ Intel Core™i5 4590/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or above）
- Scheduled date of update: March 22nd, 2023
- Main Updates
- Addition of the monitor mode L4.
- Addition of a share feature for saving data and trophies between the VR mode Last Labyrinth and the monitor mode L4.
- Other partial fixes to the game flow (including fixes to the VR mode Last Labyrinth)
- Update Method: Follow the instructions on the app dashboard to complete the update.
- Last Labyrinth, News
- February 21, 2023